316 Waste Solutions is a local family owned business that strives for customer satisfaction. We are prompt, professional, and we treat people how we would like to be treated. Our goal is to bring friendly customer service back to waste removal services. Contact us today for a free junk removal estimate!
At Junk Removal & Clean Up Wichita, our highly skilled staff will help in the removal of anything and everything, including C&D debris, freezers, trash, furniture, old electronics, yard waste, old vehicles, boats, and so much more!
A-1 Hauling and Junk Removal started in 2015 as a local family owned business, and we provide small and large scale junk removal. We provide fast, friendly, and professional service 7 days a week. Contact us today to learn more and obtain a free junk removal estimate.
Junk Removal Tips for Wichita, KS
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
Learn more: Junk Removal Guide
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Learn more: Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal Service
Comparing Junk Removal Costs
The cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire
For large cleanups, junk removal services cost more than renting a dumpster because of the added labor costs involved. For smaller cleanups, like removing some furniture or a refrigerator, it would cost less to have someone remove it. If you rent a dumpster, you will likely be paying for more dumpster than you need.