Junk-O-Haulics offers professional junk removal services in Northern Tennessee. We specialize in a wide range of projects, including estate cleanouts, construction debris removal, eviction cleanouts, and much more. We offer respectful service, eco-friendly disposal, and transparent pricing.
At Wheat Junk Removal / Hauling, we always offer free and upfront pricing estimates. We price our jobs based on volume and will schedule a date and time that works best for your schedule. Our junk removal crew is guaranteed to be on time, helpful, and efficient. Contact us today for free, zero-obligation junk removal quote.
Junk 270 is your go-to for junk removal and roll-off dumpster rentals in the Bowling Green, Kentucky area. Our team members are experts at providing personalized services to streamline your project on a budget that works for you. Get in touch with us to learn more about how our services can help you with your upcoming project.
Junk Removal Tips for Bowling Green, KY
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
Learn more: Junk Removal Guide
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Learn more: Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal Service
Comparing Junk Removal Costs
The cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire
For large cleanups, junk removal services cost more than renting a dumpster because of the added labor costs involved. For smaller cleanups, like removing some furniture or a refrigerator, it would cost less to have someone remove it. If you rent a dumpster, you will likely be paying for more dumpster than you need.