Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Junk-O-Haulics offers fast and reliable dumpster rental and junk removal services in Northern Tennessee. We are an eco-friendly company that goes the extra mile for the customer! We offer respectful service, eco-friendly disposal and transparent pricing. Get your free dumpster quote today.
Junk 270 is your go-to for junk removal and roll-off dumpster rentals in the Bowling Green, Kentucky area. Our team members are experts at providing personalized services to streamline your project on a budget that works for you. Get in touch with us to learn more about how our services can help you with your upcoming project.
Blue Star Roll-Offs is an experienced and reliable dumpster rental company offering same-day service and affordable pricing. Our range of available dumpsters include 12, 20, and 30 yard containers. We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. Contact the friendly team at Blue Star today to get a free quote.
At Green River Waste, we are your local waste removal solution. Our team is committed to treating customers fairly and working hard to meet our customers’ needs. We offer several roll-off dumpster sizes for accommodating any size project. Get the details and a free quote by contacting our friendly staff today.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Bowling Green, KY
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.