Dumpster Rental in Parkton, MD
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Clipper City Containers is a leading waste hauler for bulk trash and junk removal. We continue to grow thanks to the help of local businesses, homeowners and contractors who know our solid reputation and trust that our service will be efficient and reliable. We have been providing competitive pricing since 2004.
Founded in 2007, Big Red Dumpster is your local dumpster source. Our signature dumpsters are bright red, fairly new, and always kept clean. With Big Red Dumpster, you can rest assured that your experience will be pleasant, on time and affordable.
Next Day Dumpsters offers fast and friendly dumpster rental services. Over the years, we've earned an excellent reputation as an affordable and reliable disposal company. We offer several convenient locations to serve you promptly. Contact our experienced team today to discuss your dumpster rental needs.
Bin There Dump That is your local source for residential-friendly dumpster rentals throughout Central Maryland. Our service comes with a 100% driveway protection guarantee. Get fast, affordable and residential-safe dumpsters with Bin There Dump That!
Northwest Refuse is the local choice for roll off containers or commercial dumpster rentals. Homeowners and contractors will benefit from our "on time on budget" guarantee and the fact we offer upfront, transparant pricing.
A Better Haul is a locally owned company located in Harford County Maryland. We offer a variety of dumpster sizes to fit your needs, including 20 yard (23 ft x 8 ft x 4 ft), 30 yard (23 ft x 8 ft x 6 ft), and 40 yard (23 ft x 8 ft x 8 ft).
We strive to be your source for fast, reliable, eco-friendly, and competitively-priced dumpster rental on the East Coast. Eco-Waste offers 20, 30, and 40 yard open-top dumpsters in and around the Baltimore area. Our team ensures complete satisfaction on every job. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.