Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
For clean, well-kept dumpsters at competitive rates, Junk King is your local solution. We stock affordable 12 yard bins that are ideal for residential projects and light commercial jobs. Our dumpsters fit perfectly in a standard driveway and won’t damage the concrete or asphalt surface. Give us a call to learn more and receive a free dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(978) 381-8652
J Burniske Landscaping & Excavation LLC is an owner-operated business committed to providing our customers with exceptional service and quality. We take pride in being on time and making our customers happy. Contact us today to discuss your disposal needs and get a free dumpster rental quote.
Call for the Best Price(413) 387-8868
Founded in 1996, Alternative Recycling Systems filled a void in Western Massachusetts by offering access to comprehensive recycling services. We’ve grown to now offer full-service waste hauling and recycling services.Our commercial waste management service includes commercial waste, recycling and composting ...
Gelinas Companies offers the best in waste disposal services, but that’s not all they do. In addition to roll-off container rentals, junk removal, and cleanout services, they also perform recycling, landscaping, lawn maintenance, and more.
Allen's Roll Off Container Service offers three different sizes of roll-off containers for rent throughout Springfield, MA, including 10 yard, 15 yard, and 20 yard roll-off dumpsters. We care about our customers and we live in your neighborhood.
Dumpster rental is easy when you work with Tri County Recycling. We provide immediate delivery and pick up with service available for contractors, homeowners, property managers, development companies and more. Our 20 and roll off dumpsters are the perfect solution for fast waste removal and recycling projects.
Dave Wickles Trucking was founded nearly 40 years ago and has since grown to be the Pioneer Valley's go-to roll off dumpster rental provider. We offer a wide variety of container sizes, including 10 yard and 20 yard dumpsters.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Wendell, MA
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possibleDebris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.