Junk Removal in Southaven, MS
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Left Overs Junk Removal is an experienced, owner-operated company proudly serving residential and commercial customers in Memphis and throughout the Mid-South. We do it all from single-item pickups to complete home/building cleanouts. Save on your next junk removal project by contacting Left Overs Junk Removal today!
From home cleanouts to light demolition, Junk-It LLC is your locally owned source for superior junk removal and demolition services. We are a veteran owned company dedicated to achieving complete customer satisfaction. No matter the size of the job, we have the experience and equipment to get it cleaned up.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: