221 Construction is a locally owned and operated company with expertise in construction, plumbing, spray foam, waste hauling, demolition, and related services. We proudly serve customers in Kearney and surrounding areas. We are equipped to accommodate residential and commercial jobs. Contact us today for a free junk removal estimate.
As a largely veteran-run crew, Fix Cut Haul understands the importance of getting the job done with honesty and integrity. We’re a hardworking team offering a wide range of key home services, including trash dumpster rental and junk hauling services. We can clean out entire homes or pick up small quantities of junk. Give us a call for a free estimate. Discounts available for large jobs!
Junk Removal Tips for Cameron, MO
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Learn more: Rent a dumpster or hire a junk removal company?