In the Joplin, MO area, Odd Jobs and Dirty Work is the company customers turn to when they need one source for multiple services. We provide junk removal, tree removal, power washing, property maintenance, light hauling, towing, and more. We ...
103 S Elm St, Pittsburg KS 66762
Vilela Auto Body is more than just an auto body shop. They also offer junk removal, excavating, demolition, and hauling services. They can pick up your large, bulky items and dispose of it properly, recycling whenever possible.
Junk Removal Tips for Lamar, MO
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk RemovalThe costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others. The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services. Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work