Rent a Dumpster in Lamar, MO
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Freddy Vans Inc offers superior dumpster rental. In business since 1971, we have the experience necessary to guarantee your satisfaction. No matter the size of your project, we have the right roll off container to fit your needs. Our customers say we have the best prices in town. Call today for same day service.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Reliable Rolloffs makes debris and junk removal a breeze. They can make any project easier and more affordable to complete with one of their 20, 30, or 40 yard containers. Their dumpsters can handle household junk, demolition debris, roofing materials, and much more.
AJ Short Trash Service is located in Frontenac, Kansas and serves the greater Pittsburg area, offering a variety of dumpster rental services. We are proud to serve residential and commercial customers throughout our community.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide