A leader in waste disposal since 1951, Daniel F. Allen serves all of Long Island, including Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties. Family owned and operated, we are a fully licensed waste management facility offering roll-off and dumpster rentals, as well ...
Superior Waste provides service in Suffolk and Nassau Counties. We offer expertise in junk removal and dumpster rental services. Whether removing old furniture or clearing out an entire building or home, we can help. Our team is committed to prompt, ...
At Regency Recycling Corp, we specialize in dumpster rentals and waste removal. We pride ourselves on providing reliable, fast, and worry-free dumpster rental services, commercial garbage collection, and onsite construction site service rentals throughout New York, including Nassau County, Suffolk ...
Quick Way is a family owned and operated business offering a full suite of waste hauling solutions, including dumpster rental, junk removal, curbside garbage collection, recycling and demolition services. We are committed to personalized service, affordable pricing and responsiveness. We ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Melville, NY
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already.
Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?
Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: