Commercial Waste and Recycling in Newark, NJ
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
All Star Disposal has more than 50 years o industry experience providing roll-off containers and full-service waste hauling capabilities. Our commercial dumpsters range from 2 to 8 cubic yards, and we also stock various size breakaway compactors for use at commercial facilities. Learn more by contacting All Star today!
Express Recycling and Sanitation is expert at reducing disposal costs at commercial properties, including office buildings, grocery stores, apartment buildings, restaurants and more. We leverage the value of recyclables to help keep costs low.
Commercial Waste Management - Popular Articles
Commercial Waste Management Tips
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Utilize a commercial waste compactor.
If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake.
Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
Understand the types of compactors.
Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs.
Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use "chutes" to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: