Crown Waste Corp has been serving business owners with affordable commercial waste since 1958. We're a family owned and operated company that focuses on commercial waste services and roll-off dumpster rental in the Nassau County, Queens and Manhattan areas. Crown Waste ...
A leader in waste disposal since 1951, Daniel F. Allen serves all of Long Island, including Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties. Family owned and operated, we are a fully licensed waste management facility offering roll-off and dumpster rentals, as well ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Great Neck, NY
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Utilize a commercial waste compactor.If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake. Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
Understand the types of compactors.Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs. Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue