Count on the experience and professional team at Zters Waste Value to meet the needs of your commercial waste hauling needs. We offer full-service permanent and temporary dumpster solutions. Contact us today to learn more and obtain a complimentary commercial dumpster quote.
Since 1998, Interstate Waste Services has been providing outstanding waste disposal services to Rockland County and surrounding areas. Our waste solutions are designed to meet the needs of residential, commercial, and industrial clients. We understand how busy you are, and ...
CJ's Hauling & Demolition is a full service dumpster rental and demolition company offering service in and around Brewster, NY. We have several container sizes in stock to meet the needs of any size project. Our range of services includes ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Poughkeepsie, NY
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already.
Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?
Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: