Commercial Waste and Recycling in Rockland County, NY
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
For affordable commercial waste collection, Sterling Carting is the company to count on. We have a large inventory of commercial dumpsters that range in size from 1 to 8 cubic yards and we can accommodate commercial properties of any size. Compactors are available for organizations producing larger volumes of waste.
AAA Carting offers several commercial waste management solutions to suit your business. Whether in need of a temporary dumpster rental or trash and recycling collection, AAA Carting has you covered. Contact us today to learn more about our dumpster rental, commercial dumpster service, recycling, and other waste removal services.
Commercial Waste Management - Popular Articles
Commercial Waste Management Tips
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already.
Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?
Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use "chutes" to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: