Oneonta Junk Removal is a small company with a big heart and integrity. We are a local, Veteran-owned business serving the Ostego County area. We’re fully licensed and insured. Get prompt and friendly service with Oneonta Junk Removal. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Trailscape offers junk removal and dumpster rental services throughout Oneonta, NY that are perfect for those that need help getting rid of large amounts of trash, junk, or debris at once. Our roll-off dumpsters are perfect for the ambitious DIYer or construction worker. Get an obligation-free quote by contacting a member of our team today.
D3 Outdoors LLC is a small, customer-oriented business that takes pride in offering superior customer service. We offer great communication and response times to our customers’ needs. We offer several key services for residential and commercial customers, including dumpster rental. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote!
Since 1991, Bloomville Disposal Service has been providing reliable and affordable waste removal services, as well as roll-off dumpster rentals, for the residents of Delaware, Schoharie, and Otsego counties.
For over 30 years, M. Wheelock Disposal Service has been a leading resource for 10 and 20 yard roll-off dumpster rentals throughout Oneida and Herkimer Counties in New York. Contact us for a free estimate.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Milford, NY
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.