Junk Removal in Rochester, NY
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
The experienced team at RGM Demo Plus understand the importance of having a clean and ready-to-go job site before starting the build. That’s where are cleanup service excels! We also offer expertise in residential and commercial junk removal, such as appliance removal, basement cleanouts, office building cleanouts, and much more.
The Litter Box is a locally owned and operated business offering prompt, reliable and cost-efficient junk removal services in and around Rochester, NY. We are equipped to haul away just about any type of nonhazardous waste, junk or debris. Contact us today to get your free junk removal estimate.
Our team can handle any size project ranging from small junk removal pickups to complete home cleanouts and hoarding situations. We also specialize in demolition, dumpster rental, roofing and construction services. Contact us for details, and get your free junk removal estimate today.
ALPCO Recycling, Inc. was founded on good ol’ fashioned family principles and a respect for the environment back in 1960. They offer residential, commercial, and industrial customers affordable, reliable, and ethically responsible waste removal services.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: