L&L Removal Services provides high-quality, reliable, affordable junk removal services in Wilmington, OH and the surrounding areas. Whether you need a residential house cleaned out or piles of yard waste removed off your property, we're sure to offer the service you're looking for. Speak with a member of our crew today for more information!
Top 3 Junk Removal Services in Winchester, OH
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Larry’s Junk Removal is your locally owned and operated dumpster rental, demolition, and junk removal solution! We are equipped for hauling away just about any type of nonhazardous waste, junk, or debris. Contact us today for all the details and a free junk removal estimate!
Junk Removal Tips for Winchester, OH
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
Learn more: Junk Removal Guide
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Learn more: Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal Service
Comparing Junk Removal Costs
The cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire
For large cleanups, junk removal services cost more than renting a dumpster because of the added labor costs involved. For smaller cleanups, like removing some furniture or a refrigerator, it would cost less to have someone remove it. If you rent a dumpster, you will likely be paying for more dumpster than you need.