We're the Tri-State's premier residential-friendly dumpster rental provider. Bin There Dump That offers a driveway-safe roll-off dumpster system that is ideal for residential projects, as well as larger commercial debris cleanups. We work with homeowners, real estate professionals, restoration companies, roofers, business ...
Count on the experience and professional team at Zters Waste Value to meet the needs of your commercial waste hauling needs. We offer full-service permanent and temporary dumpster solutions. Contact us today to learn more and obtain a complimentary commercial dumpster quote.
Adoc Demolition is West View's premier commercial waste, junk removal, and demolition company. Our team has the experience and commitment to the customer that sets us apart from our competition. Our team is highly adaptable and able to accomplish whatever ...
Pro Junk Removal Pittsburgh provides commercial waste management, dumpster rental, and junk removal services throughout the greater Pittsburgh, PA area. Reach out to us today for more information on how our services can help you with your next project!
Family-owned and operated, Michael Brothers Hauling is your #1 choice for residential and commercial waste removal services in the Greater Pittsburgh and Tri-State areas. No matter what you’ve got—construction and demolition debris, yard waste, household junk, recyclable materials—we can haul ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Mars, PA
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already.
Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?
Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: