SC Waste is a local, family-owned waste hauling company equipped to offer temporary roll-off service, permanent roll-offs, and commercial dumpster service. We have a variety of container sizes available to suit your commercial disposal needs. Contact the friendly team at SC Waste for a free quote today.
LMJ Construction specializes in cleaning up debris, junk, and other unwanted items from residential and commercial properties. Our team specializes in dumpster rental and the proper and responsible disposal of a wide range of debris, allowing us to grant you peace of mind while providing you with a cleaner space.
Taylor’s Dumpsters is a Veteran Owned business offering full-service dumpster rental, which includes delivery, pickup, and disposal. We offer timely delivery and pickups. Expect superior customer service when choosing Taylor’s Dumpsters. As a U.S. Air Force Veteran, it was instilled ...
Cromers Trucking & Contracting LLC specializes in junk removal and commercial waste management throughout Columbia, SC and the surrounding communities. We can take care of anything you need hauled away and disposed of at an affordable rate!
A-1 Dumpster Rentals is a leading roll off container rental provider. We take great pride in our dedication to reliability, customer service, prompt response time and delivery/pick up. Whether you need a dumpster dropped off short term or long term, ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Lexington, SC
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Utilize a commercial waste compactor.
If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake.
Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
Understand the types of compactors.
Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs.
Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: