Dumpster Rental in Lexington, SC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Choose our versatile 12 yard roll-off container for any number of projects, including renovation, roofing shingles, small demolition, concrete, or household junk. A-1 has served the Carolinas since 1986, so we’re the experienced choice when it comes to bulk waste disposal.
Get experience and reliability when renting with BLACKHOLE Dumpsters. We stock roll-off dumpsters in 20 and 30 cubic yard capacities. We can accommodate debris disposal of most kinds, such as construction debris, concrete, yard wastes, household junk, and more. Your dumpster quote is free; contact us today!
For fast and affordable dumpster rental, Midstate Dumpster Service is your local solution! We are conveniently location in Columbia and serve surrounding areas. We offer same or next-day dumpster service, and there are no hidden fees in our pricing. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
A Mobile Storage is a family owned and operated roll off container service. We provide affordable 20, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters for any size home clean up, construction and remodeling debris removal, or community clean out.
American Container Services, Inc. is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental provider serving Columbia and surrounding areas. We specialize in 15 yard dumpster rental. Being a small, locally-owned company, we take great pride in providing exceptional customer service on every call. Get your free dumpster quote today!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide