Dumpster Rental in Lexington, SC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Choose our versatile 12 yard roll-off container for any number of projects, including renovation, roofing shingles, small demolition, concrete, or household junk. A-1 has served the Carolinas since 1986, so we’re the experienced choice when it comes to bulk waste disposal.
Get experience and reliability when renting with BLACKHOLE Dumpsters. We stock roll-off dumpsters in 20 and 30 cubic yard capacities. We can accommodate debris disposal of most kinds, such as construction debris, concrete, yard wastes, household junk, and more. Your dumpster quote is free; contact us today!
For fast and affordable dumpster rental, Midstate Dumpster Service is your local solution! We are conveniently location in Columbia and serve surrounding areas. We offer same or next-day dumpster service, and there are no hidden fees in our pricing. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
A Mobile Storage is a family owned and operated roll off container service. We provide affordable 20, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters for any size home clean up, construction and remodeling debris removal, or community clean out.
American Container Services, Inc. is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental provider serving Columbia and surrounding areas. We specialize in 15 yard dumpster rental. Being a small, locally-owned company, we take great pride in providing exceptional customer service on every call. Get your free dumpster quote today!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes