Your local redbox+ location is owned and operated by Houston long-time residents Kevin and Michele West. We proudly serve the Houston area offering fast and reliable roll-off dumpster rental. The redbox+ patented roll-off dumpster system is a unique product that ...
Commercial Waste and Recycling in Brenham, TX
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Locally-owned and operated by A&M alumni, the Waste Falcon team of College Station is excited to be your premier dumpster solution. With our streamlined online booking process, you can quickly and conveniently get a dumpster for your upcoming or ...
Landtex Services provides junk removal and commercial waste management in Brenham, TX and the surrounding areas. If you have large amounts of junk, we make it easy to reclaim your living space from accumulating items in your basement, attic, garage, ...
Count on the experience and professional team at Zters Waste Value to meet the needs of your commercial waste hauling needs. We offer full-service permanent and temporary dumpster solutions. Contact us today to learn more and obtain a complimentary commercial ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Brenham, TX
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should my company be utilizing a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake.
Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What are the different types of compactors?
Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs.
Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue