Dumpster Rental in Jasper, AL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Big Sky Environmental owns and operates a 1,500 acre permitted landfill where we stock 250 roll-off containers available to rent at affordable prices. Our 20, 30, 40 cubic yard dumpsters are the ideal bulk waste disposal solution for all types of residential and commercial cleanups, construction and demolition projects.
Get fast, professional and friendly services from Waste Services of Alabama. We’re a division of Santek Waste Services, one of the largest waste hauling companies in the Southeast. Our selection of roll-off dumpsters includes 10 to 30 cubic yard containers. Request your free dumpster quote today by giving us a call!
VaVia is a Birmingham-owned company that gives customers a smart and easy solution to a wide range of residential and commercial disposal needs. Our experienced drivers and 10 yard and 15 yard roll-off containers can help you restore job sites, homes, and more, removing debris in a responsible manner.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes