Dumpster Rental in Anthem, AZ
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Bin There Dump That takes pride in being the best roll off container rental in the business. Our disposal containers are always attractive, clean and will not damage your driveway or property. Our bins are more compact than other dumpster companies, allowing us to fit into smaller spaces.
Waste Disposal LLC goes the extra mile to provide our customers with the most dependable, hassle-free service. We supply contractors and homeowners with affordable 10 yard to 40 yard dumpster rental. We care about the communities we serve and are proud to be environmentally responsible.
We’re your experienced and reputable source for dumpster service in the Phoenix Valley! Pyramid Services has roots in the area dating back to the 1960s. Our team provides friendly, personalized service and our rates are tough to beat. Our selection of roll-offs includes 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 and 50 yard bins.
The experienced group at GP Excavating, LLC understand what great customer service is all about! We work hard to meet our customer’s needs. We offer several dumpster sizes to choose from. No matter the size of the cleanup, we have the equipment to accommodate it. Learn more by giving us a call today.
The waste hauling pros at Firstar Waste Solutions offer comprehensive roll-off services at great prices. We offer dumpsters ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards, and we can accommodate residential and commercial job sites. We proudly serve Phoenix and surrounding areas. Contact us today for a fast and free dumpster quote.
In Phoenix, AZ, Reliable Dumpsters is the most reliable dumpster rental company in the area. They can provide safe, clean, and reliable dumpsters of all sizes. You can rely on them to provide you with the right size dumpster no matter what the project.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.