MSG Waste & Refuse is a locally owned business that cares about our customers. Our clients are contractors, homeowners, businesses and property managers who are in need of residential and commercial waste disposal and demolition. In business for over 15 ...
Junk Removal in Fort Smith, AR
Get matched to top-rated junk removal services
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Arkansas Waste Solutions
10040 W Devils Den Rd, Winslow AR 72959
Arkansas Waste Solutions is your local roll-off container solution. We offer 15 and 20 yard dumpsters for accommodating a wide range of projects. We proudly serve residential and commercial customers throughout NW Arkansas. Contact us today to learn more and get a free junk removal estimate.
Junk Removal Tips for Fort Smith, AR
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Learn more: Rent a dumpster or hire a junk removal company?