Dumpster Rental in Fairburn, GA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Junk It Georgia is an experienced junk hauler proudly serving Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. We also offer fast and affordable 10 cubic yard dumpster rental services. Our 10 yard roll-off containers are ideal for residential and light commercial jobs. We’re the DIY’ers dumpster rental solution! Call today for a free dumpster quote.
NW Georgia Recycling is passionate about helping homeowners and business owners clean up their homes with responsible recycling and disposal. We provide roll off container rental for any size clean up or clean out including renovation projects, DIY, and yard debris clean up. We are a locally owned business that encourages diverting waste from the landfill whenever possible.
Haul Masters, Inc is a locally owned and family operated dumpster rental service. We are dedicated to providing cost-effective dumpsters for residents, business owners and contractors to handle any size clean up or construction project.
ADM Rolloff is a premier waste collection and disposal company. We have the experience to manage all of your debris needs with one call. ADM Rolloff is locally owned and operated and has been serving communities with dumpster rental since 1995.
A-1 Waste & Rolloff Service, Inc. is a family owned and locally operated dumpster rental company. We take great pride in maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. We are known as "best service in town" for overall best prices and best service.
Count on fast and reliable dumpster rental at affordable prices when choosing Moreira’s Service for your disposal needs. We are a locally owned and operated business dedicated to great service and competitive pricing. Learn more by contacting us today for a free quote.
The experienced group at Vine Disposal proudly serve the Atlanta area offering fast and affordable roll-off dumpster rental. Our services are quick and reliable. In fact, we deliver the same day as long as we’re given at least a six hour lead time. For prompt, reliable and cost-efficient dumpsters, contact Vine Disposal today!
AAA Hauls It All is a full-service junk and debris removal company. We'll remove almost anything, including appliances, furniture, electronics, yard waste, demolition debris, and more. We also have dumpsters available for rent, too.
Since beginning back in 2000, North Metro Waste, Inc. has been serving Cherokee County, GA and the greater Atlanta area. They provide all types of junk removal and dumpster rental services to residential and commercial customers.
Compact Container Services, Inc. makes life easier for their customers. Since 1997, they’ve offered the highest quality waste disposal services to the suburbs west of Atlanta, including roll-off container rental and curbside waste collection.
The expert team at Westside Transfer offer roll-off dumpster rental services for residential and commercial projects throughout the area. We carry several dumpster sizes for accommodating a wide range of cleanups, from garage cleanouts to building demolition debris disposal.
Since 1999, Allstate Waste has been a family owned company providing quality services to the Atlanta Metro area. They can dispose of a wide variety of materials, including metal, drywall, concrete, and more. They can assist in dumpster rentals, junk removal, and more.
Proudly serving the Dallas, GA area, Whitten Roll-Off is your complete source for disposal and recycling services. We are dedicated to meeting our customer’s needs. Get fast, reliable dumpster rental services from your locally owned and operated waste hauler. Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote.
For responsive service and competitive pricing on roll-off dumpster rental, Master Demolition Solutions has your back. Based in Rex, GA and serving the greater Atlanta area, we’re proud to provide service to residential and commercial customers throughout the region. We stock versatile 15 and 25 cubic yard dumpsters.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpster Rental Tip Sub 8
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.
Learn more about the types of dumpsters