Rent a Dumpster in Franklin, IN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Greenway Dumpsters offers the highest level of quality service through prompt deliveries, open and friendly communication for personal and corporate development, and budget friendly dumpster rentals.
Casey Construction specializes in dumpster rental and debris removal. We protect concrete, driveways, and yards by not using steel wheels on our containers. We can even load the container for you with our full service junk removal. Give us a call for a free quote today!
Indy Rolloffs, LLC is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental provider offering a fleet of dumpsters, heavy equipment and trailers. Our dumpsters range in size from 12 to 30 cubic yards for handling any size project. We treat our customers like friends and family. We look forward to earning your business!
Clean, attractive dumpsters specifically designed for residential trash removal from remodeling, roofing, landscaping, downsizing, or garage-home cleanout projects. Bins fit in a single car space with doors that latch open for easy walk-in loading.
At redbox+, we provide fast and friendly dumpster rental service that is ideal for residential cleanouts, construction, demolition, roofing, job sites, and more. We have standard roll-off containers, as well as our patented ELITE dumpsters that include integrated portable restrooms. Learn more and get a free quote by contacting us today!
Since 2000, Hoosier Hauler has proudly been one of the area's leading dumpster rental companies specializing in "mini" roll off dumpsters. Our containers feature a space-saving design ideal for residential use where limited space is often an issue.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide