Dumpster Rental in Davenport, IA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Landrum Disposal LLC rents roll off containers to your home, business or job site. We are known for our outstanding customer service, our availability and quick reponse time. Our staff is knowledgeable, professional, friendly and courteous and can help with any questions you may have.
Speedy Dumpster Rental offers comprehensive junk removal, light demolition and trailer dumpster rentals in the Davenport area. We strive for complete customer satisfaction from start to finish. Contact us today for a free 15 or 20 yard trailer dumpster quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Enviromark offers roll-off dumpster rental and disposal services for a variety of purposes ranging from simple homeowner remodeling to large-scale industrial and government projects. Contact us today for a free rental quote!
We go the extra mile for our customers at Bin There Dump That! We even place boards beneath the dumpster to prevent damage and sweep up before we leave. We are a locally-run business committed to quality. We offer several container sizes to meet the needs of any residential project. Get your free dumpster quote today!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.