Rent a Dumpster in Orange City, IA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
In business since 1995, Van’s Sanitation, Inc. has been providing homeowners and business owners in Le Mars, Iowa with the absolute best in waste disposal solutions. They can provide recycling, yard waste, and junk removal services.
Locally owned and operated, Denny’s Sanitation serves Rock Rapids, IA. Their team has the hands-on experience and affordable prices that you’re looking for when it comes to roll-off container rentals, portable toilets, recycling, can redemption, and curbside garbage collection.
Located in Rock Rapids, IA and serving all of Northwest Iowa and Southwest Minnesota, Town & Country Disposal is familiar with every nuance of waste disposal. They specialize in roll-off container rentals and junk removal.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide