Gerken Rent-All provides superior customer service and container rental. With over 10 years in the industry, we know how to serve you best. Fair and honest pricing, friendly staff and service, and prompt response and delivery times. Call for a 20 yard dumpster rental with Gerken today!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
KC Roll-Off offers roll-off dumpster rentals for construction and demolition projects, basement cleanouts, estate cleanouts, and so much more. Our crew also provides junk removal services if you would rather not do the heavy lifting or hard work yourself! Get a free price estimate by contact us today.
Leavcor, LLC is a locally owned and operated business offering roll-off dumpsters in the Northeast Kansas area. We offer fast dumpster rental and competitive pricing. Contact us today to discuss your disposal needs and we’ll happily provide a free dumpster quote.
MBT & Waste specializes in residential waste services throughout Ottawa, KS and surrounding areas. We also offer roll-off dumpster rentals upon request for those with large, temporary disposal needs. Get a free estimate today!
Our vehicles and containers are designed to fit into tight, small spaces. Our 'mini dumpsters' save you space and dollars, while at the same time taking care of your dumpster and junk removal needs. Also, we recycle much of the debris in an effort to go green.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Lawrence, KS
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.