Dumpster Rental in Parkville, MD
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We're a fully insured junk hauler that offers clean, HOA-approved dumpster rentals specifically designed for residential trash removal. Bins fit in a single car space and have easy-loading doors, plus a wood-protection system reduces risk of property damage.
Clipper City Containers is a leading waste hauler for bulk trash and junk removal. We continue to grow thanks to the help of local businesses, homeowners and contractors who know our solid reputation and trust that our service will be efficient and reliable. We have been providing competitive pricing since 2004.
Founded in 2007, Big Red Dumpster is your local dumpster source. Our signature dumpsters are bright red, fairly new, and always kept clean. With Big Red Dumpster, you can rest assured that your experience will be pleasant, on time and affordable.
For cleanups of any size, N.E.D. Co Dumpsters has the right roll-off container to handle it. Our stock of roll-off dumpsters range from 10 to 30 cubic yards. Our team works hard to deliver a top-notch customer experience through fast delivery, friendly service, and competitive pricing.
Next Day Dumpsters offers fast and friendly dumpster rental services. Over the years, we've earned an excellent reputation as an affordable and reliable disposal company. We offer several convenient locations to serve you promptly. Contact our experienced team today to discuss your dumpster rental needs.
Founded in 2013, Bumble Junk II, LLC has fast become a leading provider of dumpster rental and full-service junk removal service in the Baltimore area. We are a veteran-owned business committed to honesty, hard work and integrity. Get in touch with us today to get your free dumpster quote.
T & T Dumpster Services is a family owned and operated roll off dumpster company. We have multiple roll off trash dumpsters to choose from ranging in sizes 10 yard to 40 yard. Our dumpsters are a cost-effective choice to junk removal, construction debris removal, yard waste, roofing debris and more.
We strive to be your source for fast, reliable, eco-friendly, and competitively-priced dumpster rental on the East Coast. Eco-Waste offers 20, 30, and 40 yard open-top dumpsters in and around the Baltimore area. Our team ensures complete satisfaction on every job. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
At ACE Roll Off, we strive to exceed the customer’s expectations. We have several dumpster sizes available for accommodating any size project. Count on fast, quick, safe and reliable service! Contact ACE today to discuss your dumpster rental needs, and get a free quote.
Northwest Refuse is the local choice for roll off containers or commercial dumpster rentals. Homeowners and contractors will benefit from our "on time on budget" guarantee and the fact we offer upfront, transparant pricing.
Ordering a BumbleBox is easy, fast and affordable! Our mini-dumpsters are eco-friendly, neat and tidy. Our 10 yard containers are ideal for bulk trash removal, home projects, and move outs.
Doc's Roll Off provides dumpster rental for homeowners, contractors and businesses. We guarantee the right size container at the right price. We promise exceptional service and a hassle-free experience. Our company is committed to being eco-friendly. Go green with Doc's today!
Founded in 2011, CRD has grown to become the go-to source for fast and reliable dumpster rental in the Baltimore area. In addition to dumpsters, we also specialize in construction, roofing and demolition services. Our stock of 10 – 20 cubic yard containers are ideal for residential and commercial-size jobs.
Established in 2001, Humpty Dumpsters specializes in providing environmentally responsible waste removal and disposal solutions. Their crew is friendly, enthusiastic, and committed to providing customers with high-quality roll-off containers and site cleanup services.
ABD Dumpster Service is a local provider of residential waste collection and roll off dumpster rental. We offer clean and easy to operate 15 yard and 30 yard construction dumpsters. Our bins are perfect for an array of different home improvement and clean out projects. Call for an affordable rental today.
A Better Haul is a locally owned company located in Harford County Maryland. We offer a variety of dumpster sizes to fit your needs, including 20 yard (23 ft x 8 ft x 4 ft), 30 yard (23 ft x 8 ft x 6 ft), and 40 yard (23 ft x 8 ft x 8 ft).
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.