Junk Removers in Elkton, MD
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
D & R Home Improvement is capable of hauling away nearly any type of nonhazardous waste, debris or junk. Our experienced crew handles it all, including whole-home or business cleanouts. We get the work done efficiently with a focus on respecting your property and maintaining strict safety standards.
Our hardworking team will handle all the heavy lifting for you! A-1 Services General offers full-service junk removal for disposing of household junk, carpeting, appliances, yard waste and more. We do it all from single-item pickups to complete estate cleanouts. We’ve proudly served the region since 1975.
With more than 10 years of industry experience, C&G is the experienced choice in junk removal in the Baltimore area. We are a locally owned and operated business committed to meeting our customer’s disposal needs. We offer full-service junk removal and demolition services. Contact us for details and a free estimate.
We’re your locally owned and operated junk removal solution serving Newark, DE and surrounding areas. First and Last Commercial Cleaning offers full-service janitorial work, along with junk removal and cleanout service. Get affordable rates and top-quality service with First and Last! We’re an eco-friendly company that recycles or donates as much as possible to avoid landfilling.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: