Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Junk King is the Capital District’s leading junk removal company offering affordable 12 yard “mini” dumpsters ideal for a wide range of projects. We deliver fast and place the dumpster exactly where you need for convenient loading. Our 12 yard containers are ideal for residential use. Call today and book your 12 yard bin!
Quick and Easy Roll Off Dumpster Service is a family-owned business serving Western MA, Eastern NY, and Southern VT. Our dumpsters are well suited for home projects. We offer the best value in the area! Contact us for details and a free quote.
Valley Roll-Off Dumpster Service is proud to provide residential and commercial customers in Western Massachusetts with top-of-the-line roll-off dumpster rentals to assist in a wide range of projects. They are a local, family-owned and operated company.
Family owned and operated for 30 years, Ed LaPlaca Dumpsters offers the lowest rates possible. Our owner works directly with all projects. We will help you determine which dumpster size container is the ideal choice for your particular project and the ...
For more than 60 years, Robert Wright Disposal, Inc. has been family owned and operated. Since then, we’ve been providing dumpster rentals and junk removal services to residential, commercial, and construction customers. We can assist in clean-out jobs, roofing, demolition, ...
Located in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, Berkshire Rolloff provides quality roll-off container rentals for all your junk removal needs. We service Lenox, Lee, Lanesboro, Great Barington, Adams, and North Adams areas! Have you been considering taking on a bathroom or kitchen renovation? ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Pittsfield, MA
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes