Junk Removers in Grand Blanc, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Waterford, MI and surrounding Metro Detroit areas have nothing to fear thanks to the Burly Guys—junk removal extraordinaires! They have the disposal equipment and services you need to dispose of the biggest or smallest debris, rubble, trash, and household junk.
At Chuck It Junk Removal, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We lift. We load. We haul. All you do is call. Count on us to sweep up after all your junk and clutter is removed. Our professional service, competitive prices, and overall value are why our loyal customers won't call anyone else.
Offering practical, low-cost solutions to residential and commercial customers, Jentech Refuse & Recycling serves Genesee, Livingston, Oakland, and Saginaw Counties. They are experts in all things waste disposal.
Dumpster Express does not just rent dumpsters! We provide tear out and clean out services for even the toughest jobs. We want to do the work for you. In fact, we love to get our hands dirty. Call Dumpster Express for all of your rubbish removal needs.
Serving all of Mid-Michigan from Holly, MI, JB Dumpsters specializes in providing waste removal services for residential, commercial, and industrial customers. They specialize in junk removal of all sizes, but also rent dumpsters.
Serving the greater Detroit area since 1973, the team at Rogan Metals and Roll Offs takes their work seriously. They offer homeowners and business owners roll-off container rentals, land clearing, new construction, junk removal, construction site clean up, and more.
Ken Jackson Clean-Up Inc. offers fast, friendly, reliable junk removal services and equipment rentals to residential and commercial locations. We offer senior discounts, contractor pricing, free estimates, and same day service.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense:
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense:
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Comparing Junk Removal Costs
The cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire
For large cleanups, junk removal services cost more than renting a dumpster because of the added labor costs involved. For smaller cleanups, like removing some furniture or a refrigerator, it would cost less to have someone remove it. If you rent a dumpster, you will likely be paying for more dumpster than you need.