Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Junk It Roll Offs is fast, efficient, and experienced in taking care of waste, debris, and junk. Whether you need a dumpster rental, bin rental, roll-off rental, or just a big trash can, we’ve got it handled. We also offer comprehensive junk removal services, taking all the work out of the waste removal process. We handle the dirty work, so you don't have to.
SWM Waste Management is dedicated to providing high quality dumpster rental services to the Springfield Metro area. We specialize in providing 15 yard dumpster containers, which are an ideal size for a wide range of residential and commercial customers. Get ...
Ball Paving, Inc has been providing high-quality dumpster rental and demolition services throughout Southwest Missouri and the tri-state area for more than 25 years. If you need assistance with removing debris, we are here to help! Contact us today to learn more.
Buzzard Waste is Springfield, Missouri’s residential and commercial waste collection expert. We specialize in consistent, reliable services, from full-sized carts for residential collection to 1-8 yard containers with multi-week dumping schedules for commercial clients. If you have a cleanup project, ...
EZ Disposal has been the premier choice for trash collection and dumpster rental in Laclede, Camden, Miller, and surrounding counties in Missouri since 1997. They offer competitive pricing, exceptional customer service, and personalized waste solutions.
Since 2010, Ball Roll-Off has been the Springfield, Missouri area’s premier roll-off container rental company. Our competitive prices, quality services, and reliable flexibility have allowed us to grow rapidly in the area, gaining repeat customers and client loyalty along the ...
Waste Corporation of America (WCA) has the dumpster rental solution to meet the requirements of your project. Choose from several container sizes to suit your needs. Our team strives for fast, reliable and friendly services. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Marshfield, MO
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.