Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Tobey Earth Materials & Excavation provides quality dumpster rental services to New Hampshire and Maine customers. Our 10 and 15 yard dumpsters come standard with a two-week rental period. Contact our friendly team for all of your dumpster and demolition needs. We'd be happy to provide a free dumpster rental quote.
Dump-It Dumpster Rentals is a family owned and operated waste management company committed to giving back to our community. When you deal with Dump-It Dumpster Rentals, we treat you like family by providing friendly service, promptness, fair pricing, and superior customer service. Contact us today to get a free quote!
For superior service and fair pricing, East Coast Container Services is a phone call away. We specialize in dumpster rentals and demolition / cleanups. We’re based in Northwood, NH and serve the greater Seacoast, NH area along with parts of ...
The Dumpster Depot is an independently-owned dumpster rental company serving the community since 2001. We offer same-day service for homeowners, contractors and businesses at affordable prices. Express service is also available for smaller cleanups where you only need to dispose of just a few items.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Laconia, NH
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.