Dumpster Rental in Berlin, NJ
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Robinson Waste Disposal has been serving residents and businesses with professional dumpster rental for over 20 years. We are a family owned and operated company that offers 24 hour service. We are known to be fast and reliable. Last minute deliveries are NOT a problem!
United Site Services offers reliable dumpster services and can accommodate residential and commercial bulk waste disposal needs. Our 10, 20 and 30 yard open-top dumpsters are ideal for construction, demolition, recyclables and other non-hazardous solid waste from commercial, industrial and residential clients.
Rent a 10 or 20 yard dumpster from Moorestown’s premier provider of junk, waste and debris removal services, Junk Rescue! We strive for exceptional customer service and satisfaction on every job, small and large. Our dumpsters are ideal for a wide range of cleanups. Contact us for a free dumpster quote.
Get speedy service and competitive pricing with KCS Recycling. We are a family owned and operated business offering full-service dumpster rental, junk removal and demolition services. We stock roll-offs ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards. Contact our friendly staff today to get started with a free quote.
RJM is a locally owned and operated waste hauling company. We offer 10 - 40 yard dumpsters for rent for construction and yard debris, bulk trash removal, estate home cleanouts and more. Our prices are extremely competitive, our roll offs are clean and our drivers are friendly and helpful.
Teesdale Waste Removal and Recycling Services was founded in 1972 and remains a family-operated, locally-owned business still today. We serve homeowners, businesses and contractors with fast, affordable dumpster rentals.
Ameriwaste is a leading waste hauler serving New Jersey residents and businesses. Our services include full-service junk removal and roll-off dumpster rental. No matter your disposal needs, we have the solution! Contact Ameriwaste today to receive a complimentary dumpster quote.
Winzinger Recycling has helped in the revitalization of Atlantic City and many other cities. Our waste removal crews cleared the way for a majority of the new casino and hotel complexes. We go above and beyond to deliver reliable dumpsters and remove debris responsibly.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.