Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Princeton, NJ
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Walkers Container Service is a locally-owned dumpster rental company that guarantees on time delivery and pick up. We are a fully licensed and insured dumpster service offering dumpsters ranging from 10 to 30 yards. We believe in our motto... "Quality Service Guaranteed" and that's just what you'll get.
We are a full service dumpster rental, debris removal and recycling business. We have been providing waste management solutions since 2004 and are known for our dependable, professional and timely service. Our debris boxes are ideal for construction debris, home clean outs, and community clean ups.
Hometown Waste & Recycling offers roll-off containers to suit your needs. Our professional team can help you select the right size dumpster for your project. We provide same day delivery of 10, 20, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters. Call for a free and quick quote!
Bin There Dump That is your locally owned source for safe, simple and affordable dumpster rental. Our lightweight trucks and specially-designed dumpsters are ideal for residential projects. Our attention to detail can’t be beat! Contact Bin There Dump That today to rent your 4, 6, 10, 15 or 20 cubic yard bin.
Founded in 1948, A. Bailes Inc. is a leading provider of dumpster rentals and stone/gravel sales in the East Brunswick, NJ area. We offer four dumpster sizes to choose from. We can accommodate residential and commercial job sites. Contact our friendly team today to get started with a free quote!
Rent a 10 or 20 yard dumpster from Moorestown’s premier provider of junk, waste and debris removal services, Junk Rescue! We strive for exceptional customer service and satisfaction on every job, small and large. Our dumpsters are ideal for a wide range of cleanups. Contact us for a free dumpster quote.
Fratello Waste is a woman-owned business with more than 25 years of industry experience. We offer fast and reliable dumpster rental services for homeowners, contractors and businesses. We are committed to New Jersey’s recycling effort, as we strive for 50% recycling. Get a free dumpster quote today!
A and G Carting offers fast, professional, and competitively priced solid waste transportation. We use state of the art equipment and containers operated by our trained, dependable and professional drivers. Call A and G today for a residential, commercial or industrial roll off container.
Falgi Carting Inc. is a dumpster company servicing the greater Edison, NJ area. Since 1976, we have continued to expand our fleet of equipment and offer a wide range of dumpster rentals, including 10-40 yard dumpsters.
Alliance Disposal LLC is an experienced provider of residential and commercial waste removal services. We take pride in being an eco-friendly company committed to giving back to our community and environment. Contact us today to learn more about our services and get a free dumpster quote.
BVM is the areas complete source of fast, reliable dumpster rental services. We stock versatile 10, 20, and 30 cubic yard dumpsters. For residential or commercial size projects, BVM Construction has your disposal needs covered. Contact us today to get started with a free dumpster quote.
Current Construction Corp offers affordable waste disposal and dumpster rental. Our roll off containers vary in size from 15 - 40 yards and are perfect solutions for remodeling debris, yard waste removal, home clean out more.
Established in 1975, The Canhandlers have been serving all of Central New Jersey in every capacity, providing excellent customer service and high-quality results. They specialize in sanitary services and junk removal but also provide demolition and more.
Jacobs Demolition and Carting, LLC is located in Farmingdale, NJ and serves the greater Freehold area. They specialize in demolition and high quality hauling services, including garbage collection, rubbish and garbage removal, grading, and much more.
Ameriwaste is a leading waste hauler serving New Jersey residents and businesses. Our services include full-service junk removal and roll-off dumpster rental. No matter your disposal needs, we have the solution! Contact Ameriwaste today to receive a complimentary dumpster quote.
Winzinger Recycling has helped in the revitalization of Atlantic City and many other cities. Our waste removal crews cleared the way for a majority of the new casino and hotel complexes. We go above and beyond to deliver reliable dumpsters and remove debris responsibly.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.