Suburban Carting offers affordable dumpsters and friendly customer service. For nearly 40 years we have been serving the community with prompt and reliable of roll-off containers, commercial dumpsters and industrial compactors.
Founded in 2009, Cirone Construction is your local, experienced source for dumpster rental, excavation, demolition and contracting services. We strive for fast, reliable and affordable dumpster services. We have several container sizes available. Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote.
As a locally owned and operated company based in Mahopac Falls, Boyar Container is able to give customers the attention they deserve. They are an experienced roll-off container rental service provider.
Cliffco is a locally owned and operated waste removal and material hauling company offering superior service and quality. We offer same-day and weekend service. Our range of dumpsters can accommodate projects small and large. Contact us today to get the details and a free quote.
Taconic Carting and Hauling is a local, woman-owned business proudly serving Westchester and Putnam Counties. We offer dumpsters ranging from 15 to 40 cubic yards, so we can accommodate even the biggest residential or commercial projects. Get fast service and fair pricing with Taconic Carting.
Located in Mahopac, NY, Competitive Carting is a family-owned business offering experienced garbage and waste removal services for residential and commercial customers. Our services include junk removal and roll-off dumpster rentals in 10-40 yard capacities. Get more information by speaking with us today.
PF Junk Removal Services offers honest and efficient services. We specialize in junk removal work of all shapes and sizes, from as small as a single item to an entire house full. Our team of professionals is tactful and careful ...
It can be quite challenging to dispose of a mountain of debris. Before allowing it to become a fixture in your personal landscape, Terra Ferma Contracting LLC dumpster rentals can help dispose of it efficiently and properly.
Licensed, insured, and bonded, Local Boy’s Junk Removal & Contracting is proud to serve the greater Mahopac, NY area as a locally owned and operated company. They offer a variety of services, including junk removal, dumpster rental, and demolition services!
CJ’s Hauling & Demolition offers several container sizes to choose from ranging from 10 to 30 cubic yards. We work hard to meet our customers’ needs with timely service, responsiveness and competitive pricing. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
At Dump Dudes, we’re your family owned and operated source for fast and reliable dumpster rental and dumpster rental services in the New York Hudson Valley area. We strive to be your one-stop-shop waste removal company! Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Action Metal, Co. offers the best in waste disposal and demolition/dismantling services. They serve Rockland, Orange, Westchester, and Bergen Counties. They offer plant dismantling, building tear-downs, yard cleanups, roll-off container rental, junk removal, and more.
Mr. Cheapee offers fast and affordable roll-off dumpster ideal for homeowners, contractors and businesses. We’re a locally owned and operated disposal service provider based in Ossining, NY. We have dozens of dumpsters available to rent. We currently carry 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard bins.
Erikks Hauling is a woman owned company proudly serving Westchester and Putnam since 2015! We offer competitively-priced dumpsters ranging in size from 10 to 30 cubic yards. We are your locally owned and operated source for dumpsters. Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote.
Charles Capasso & Sons Carting, Inc. has been a family owned and operated company serving Stony Point, New York and surrounding areas for more than 50 years. Our dedication to our customers, our uncompromised work ethic, and fair pricing make ...
La Mela's Sanitation Svce Inc is a family-owned and operated company that has been offering dumpster rentals to the Kingston, NY area since 1964. Our 10 yard and 20 yard roll-off dumpsters are perfect for construction debris, yard waste, and more.
AAA Carting is a locally owned and operated dumpster company who values service. We have worked hard to develop our reputation as a trash hauling partner that can be relied on for timely, efficient, and competitively priced dumpster rentals.
Our trucks and large inventory of containers allows us to accommodate most cleanups. Griffins Landscaping is a leading bulk waste disposal provider offering eight convenient dumpster sizes to choose from. Our trucks are driveway-safe, and we are able to drop off at residential and commercial job sites. We’ve proudly served the area since 1988.
What began in 1955 as a single-truck operation has grown to be one of the most well respected waste disposal companies in the area. At Royal Carting, we utilize today’s top technology to provide customers with the absolute best services ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Carmel, NY
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal.
That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk.
Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes.This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed-upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for 'clean loads' of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll-off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.