Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Syracuse Haulers offers residential curbside pick-up/ recycling, temporary roll off dumpsters and commercial dumpsters for businesses. We have roll-off containers in all the most popular sizes to accommodate any size bulk trash removal. We'll deliver your container fast and at a price you can afford.
Call for the Best Price(315) 426-6771
Ciotti Enterprises, Inc. is your local waste hauling and recycling solution! We are a family owned and operated dumpster rental provider offering the equipment and resources necessary to accommodate even the biggest jobs. We have several containers sizes available, as well as open or closed dumpsters. Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote.
Call for the Best Price(315) 463-4416
For over 30 years, M. Wheelock Disposal Service has been a leading resource for 10 and 20 yard roll-off dumpster rentals throughout Oneida and Herkimer Counties in New York. Contact us for a free estimate.
Aganier Haulers is a locally owned business that offers professional dumpster rental services. Our pricing is excellent for 17 yard, 22 yard, and 30 yard roll off containers. Call the waste management experts at Aganier, where the customer service is second to none and the delivery is guaranteed to be on-time.
Founded in 2016, SRC Disposal Services offers complete waste removal services in Utica, NY and surrounding areas. Our range of expertise includes dumpster rental, junk removal and interior demolition. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Rome, NY
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possibleDebris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.