Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
The professionals at Pick N Go Property Waste Services offer comprehensive waste hauling services, including dumpster rental, junk pick-ups, and trash/recycling collection. We stock two convenient dumpster sizes to choose from. Our friendly team will help you choose the ideal solution for your project. Call today!
Call for the Best Price(315) 783-4122
C-Ray Management is a waste removal company serving Calcium, NY and surrounding areas. We are fully insured and offer free estimates. With C-Ray Management, you can expect reliable and affordable junk removal.
Thomas Trash Service offers commercial, agricultural, and roll-off container rental services to all of Jefferson County, as well as certain areas in Oswego, Lewis, and St. Lawrence Counties.We are more than happy to assist you in all your waste removal ...
Aganier Haulers is a locally owned business that offers professional dumpster rental services. Our pricing is excellent for 17 yard, 22 yard, and 30 yard roll off containers. Call the waste management experts at Aganier, where the customer service is second to none and the delivery is guaranteed to be on-time.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Watertown, NY
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possibleDebris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.