At 716 Dumpsters, we offer 24/7 availability, same-day service and competitive pricing. We are a locally owned and operated waste hauler equipped to haul away junk, waste and debris from even the largest job sites. From garage cleanouts to commercial buildings, we’ve got you covered!
Let our experienced crew remove all of your clutter and rubbish for you. We also offer dumpster rental if you prefer to load the dumpster yourself. Ask about our price beat guarantee. At AAA Trash Be Gone we are environmentally conscience and recycle or donate up to 50% of your waste.
Junk Job was established in 1989 has been providing Buffalo and all of Western New York with reliable, courteous, and affordable junk removal and waste disposal services ever since. They do all the heavy lifting and loading for you.
Founded in 1964, Modern Disposal Services is a leading waste management company serving Western New York. We take pride in providing superior customer service and quality. Get your free junk removal estimate by contacting us today.
Junk Removal Tips for Niagara Falls, NY
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
Learn more: Junk Removal Guide
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Learn more: Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal Service
Comparing Junk Removal Costs
The cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire
For large cleanups, junk removal services cost more than renting a dumpster because of the added labor costs involved. For smaller cleanups, like removing some furniture or a refrigerator, it would cost less to have someone remove it. If you rent a dumpster, you will likely be paying for more dumpster than you need.