Dumpster Rental in Catawba County, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
A-1 Dumpster Rentals is locally owned, fully insured, and locally operated. We answer our own phones and handle our own dumpster pickups and deliveries. No third parties, no hassle. This makes it more convenient for homeowners and contractors looking for a quick and easy roll off service.
We’re your locally owned and operated dumpster rental solution based out of Denver, NC. We strive for complete customer satisfaction with every order! Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Based in Troutman, North Carolina, Best Container Service serves Charlotte and surrounding communities. They provide clean, well-kept dumpsters to residential and commercial customers.
Established in 1958, Benfield Sanitation Services has been serving Iredell County and surrounding areas in North Carolina for more than 55 years. They can provide you with roll-off dumpsters, portable toilets, curbside collection, and more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpster Rental Tip Sub 8
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.
Learn more about the types of dumpsters