Rent a Dumpster in Hendersonville, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Griffin Waste is an Asheville-based dumpster rental provider with several franchise locations across several states. We take pride in providing superior service and value for our customers. We stock 10 yard dumpsters featuring low side walls and hinged doors for easier loading. These are ideal for residential and commercial projects. Get your free quote today!
We are a family owned and operated business with more than a decade of experience serving Haywood County and surrounding areas. We strive to provide the finest dumpster rental services at the best prices possible. With several dumpster sizes to choose from, we’re sure to have the perfect dumpster solution for your project.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Container Pro is dedicated to do "whatever it takes" to satisfy each customer. Our commitment to customer service has helped us grow into the South's premier waste removal company. We offer roll-off dumpsters, front-load container service, curbside hauling and recycling.
As a local, family owned and operated company, Able Rent-A-Jon has been serving the Asheville, North Carolina community for more than 20 years. We provide reliable, high-quality dumpster rental services.
Serving Asheville, NC and surrounding areas, Valley Waste Incorporated has earned a reputation in the area for their waste management expertise, integrity, and practical services. They provide junk removal, roll-off container rental, recycling, and other waste hauling services.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes