Rent a Dumpster in Hendersonville, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Griffin Waste is an Asheville-based dumpster rental provider with several franchise locations across several states. We take pride in providing superior service and value for our customers. We stock 10 yard dumpsters featuring low side walls and hinged doors for easier loading. These are ideal for residential and commercial projects. Get your free quote today!
We are a family owned and operated business with more than a decade of experience serving Haywood County and surrounding areas. We strive to provide the finest dumpster rental services at the best prices possible. With several dumpster sizes to choose from, we’re sure to have the perfect dumpster solution for your project.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Container Pro is dedicated to do "whatever it takes" to satisfy each customer. Our commitment to customer service has helped us grow into the South's premier waste removal company. We offer roll-off dumpsters, front-load container service, curbside hauling and recycling.
As a local, family owned and operated company, Able Rent-A-Jon has been serving the Asheville, North Carolina community for more than 20 years. We provide reliable, high-quality dumpster rental services.
Serving Asheville, NC and surrounding areas, Valley Waste Incorporated has earned a reputation in the area for their waste management expertise, integrity, and practical services. They provide junk removal, roll-off container rental, recycling, and other waste hauling services.
Related Services in Hendersonville, NC
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.