Rent a Dumpster in Hendersonville, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Griffin Waste is an Asheville-based dumpster rental provider with several franchise locations across several states. We take pride in providing superior service and value for our customers. We stock 10 yard dumpsters featuring low side walls and hinged doors for easier loading. These are ideal for residential and commercial projects. Get your free quote today!
We are a family owned and operated business with more than a decade of experience serving Haywood County and surrounding areas. We strive to provide the finest dumpster rental services at the best prices possible. With several dumpster sizes to choose from, we’re sure to have the perfect dumpster solution for your project.
At Environmental Property Management, we’re focused on meeting the customers’ needs, not just making a profit! We offer complete junk removal service and driveway-safe trailer dumpsters with capacities of 7 and 13 cubic yards. For quick service and the best prices around, contact us today!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Container Pro is dedicated to do "whatever it takes" to satisfy each customer. Our commitment to customer service has helped us grow into the South's premier waste removal company. We offer roll-off dumpsters, front-load container service, curbside hauling and recycling.
As a local, family owned and operated company, Able Rent-A-Jon has been serving the Asheville, North Carolina community for more than 20 years. We provide reliable, high-quality dumpster rental services.
Serving Asheville, NC and surrounding areas, Valley Waste Incorporated has earned a reputation in the area for their waste management expertise, integrity, and practical services. They provide junk removal, roll-off container rental, recycling, and other waste hauling services.
Related Services in Hendersonville, NC
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide