Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Winston-Salem, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Alpha Waste Industries has been providing fast, reliable and economical waste disposal services for over 50 years. What separates Alpha Waste is our ability to provide a Comprehensive Recycling Program for our customers that can reduce their disposal cost without the hassle of having to separate material.
We offer an easy way to get rid of household junk, yard wastes and construction debris. Triad Junk Removal offers affordable 12 and 16 cubic yard dumpsters you can rent for up to 7 days. Call today to discuss your project, get a free dumpster quote, and plan the delivery of your dumpster.
Your local Bin There Dump That is a full-service demolition company owned and operated by local Army veterans, Kory Vincent and Vincent Nicholson. We get the job done with speed, integrity and exceptional customer service. We offer several residential-friendly dumpster rental solutions. Get your free quote today.
Founded in 2019, Overflow Dumpsters has fast become a leading provider of roll-off dumpster rentals in the Winston Salem area. We strive to meet, and even exceed, our customers’ expectations. Count on fast service, competitive prices, superior customer service, and more!
We are your locally owned source for quality, clean dumpster services in Greensboro & the Triad. We have brand-new, medium and large dumpsters ranging from 15 to 30 yards. We also offer an all-in-one patented dumpster/portable toilet combination which are ideal for construction sites and more. Call us for questions and a free, no-obligation quote.
Serving the Triad Area, Mack Daddy Dumpsters is a family-owned dumpster rental provider offering 15 yard and 21 yard roll-off containers. We take great care in the delivery and pick up of the container on your property. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Foothill Waste Solutions is your complete waste removal solution! We are a family-owned local business offering a selection of roll-off containers at competitive rates, as well as permanent commercial dumpsters for businesses. Contact us today for your residential or commercial dumpster rental needs.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
At ABC Garbage Inc, we have a long history of serving the community. We are locally owned and operated and have various dumpsters available for rent, including temporary and permanent commercial dumpsters.
Dumpster to Go provides affordable 15 yard containers that are suitable for most home cleanouts, roofing and construction debris and DIY projects. Our service is guaranteed to be efficient and prompt with no hidden fees or charges.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes