Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Winston-Salem, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Alpha Waste Industries has been providing fast, reliable and economical waste disposal services for over 50 years. What separates Alpha Waste is our ability to provide a Comprehensive Recycling Program for our customers that can reduce their disposal cost without the hassle of having to separate material.
We offer an easy way to get rid of household junk, yard wastes and construction debris. Triad Junk Removal offers affordable 12 and 16 cubic yard dumpsters you can rent for up to 7 days. Call today to discuss your project, get a free dumpster quote, and plan the delivery of your dumpster.
Your local Bin There Dump That is a full-service demolition company owned and operated by local Army veterans, Kory Vincent and Vincent Nicholson. We get the job done with speed, integrity and exceptional customer service. We offer several residential-friendly dumpster rental solutions. Get your free quote today.
We are your locally owned source for quality, clean dumpster services in Greensboro & the Triad. We have brand-new, medium and large dumpsters for your projects. We also offer an all-in-one patented dumpster/portable toilet combination which are ideal for construction sites and more. Call us for questions and a free, no-obligation quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
At ABC Garbage Inc, we have a long history of serving the community. We are locally owned and operated and have various dumpsters available for rent, including temporary and permanent commercial dumpsters.
Dumpster to Go provides affordable 15 yard containers that are suitable for most home cleanouts, roofing and construction debris and DIY projects. Our service is guaranteed to be efficient and prompt with no hidden fees or charges.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide