Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Greensboro, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We offer an easy way to get rid of household junk, yard wastes and construction debris. Triad Junk Removal offers affordable 12 and 16 cubic yard dumpsters you can rent for up to 7 days. Call today to discuss your project, get a free dumpster quote, and plan the delivery of your dumpster.
We are your locally owned source for quality, clean dumpster services in Greensboro & the Triad. We have brand-new, medium and large dumpsters ranging from 15 to 30 yards. We also offer an all-in-one patented dumpster/portable toilet combination which are ideal for construction sites and more. Call us for questions and a free, no-obligation quote.
Alpha Waste Industries has been providing fast, reliable and economical waste disposal services for over 50 years. What separates Alpha Waste is our ability to provide a Comprehensive Recycling Program for our customers that can reduce their disposal cost without the hassle of having to separate material.
We are your residential-friendly dumpster rental provider serving the Durham / Chapel Hill area. Bin There Dump That specializes in residential dumpster rental utilizing our unique hook-lift system and driveway-safe dumpster rental process. Learn more by giving us a call today to request your free dumpster quote.
Founded in 2019, Overflow Dumpsters has fast become a leading provider of roll-off dumpster rentals in the Winston Salem area. We strive to meet, and even exceed, our customers’ expectations. Count on fast service, competitive prices, superior customer service, and more!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Waste Corporation of America (WCA) has the dumpster rental solution to meet the requirements of your project. Choose from several container sizes to suit your needs. Our team strives for fast, reliable and friendly services. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Dumpster to Go provides affordable 15 yard containers that are suitable for most home cleanouts, roofing and construction debris and DIY projects. Our service is guaranteed to be efficient and prompt with no hidden fees or charges.
For more than 30 years, Jadco Container Service has been serving Burlington, NC and the Triad and Triangle area. They are locally owned, and they specialize in roll-off container rentals as well as demolition.
We’re a small, locally-owned business capable of accommodating even the biggest cleanups. Big Yellow Services offers several dumpster sizes to choose from. Our equipment is clean and well-kept. Contact us today for a free dumpster rental quote. We look forward to earning your business!
Coble’s Container Service offers the highest quality and most professional dumpster rental services in the Liberty, NC area. They boast the lowest rates, and they work closely with clients to ensure their expectations are exceeded.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes