Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Raleigh, NC
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Dumpster Rental Tips for Raleigh, NC
Dumpster Info for Residents of Raleigh, NC
How much does it cost to rent a dumpster in Raleigh, NC?
The cost of renting a dumpster in Raleigh is dependent upon your proximity to the rental provider’s yard location, duration of the rental, supply and demand, container size, type of waste or debris, and several other factors. The best way to determine dumpster rental costs in your location is to simply call and get free quotes from several local dumpster rental companies.
Based on data collected by Hometown, we have determined the national average cost to rent a dumpster as follows:
- 10 cubic yard dumpster: $250-$450
- 20 cubic yard dumpster: $350-$550
- 30 cubic yard dumpster: $450-$650
- 40 cubic yard dumpster: $550-$750
Costs based on data collected by Hometown Dumpster Rental. Prices may vary.
Learn more: The Beginner's Guide to Renting a Dumpster
Which dumpster sizes are the most popular?
Roll-off dumpster capacities and dimensions vary, but here are the most common:
- 10 yard dumpster: 12 ft L x 8 ft W x 3.5 ft H
- 20 yard dumpster: 22 ft L x 8 ft W x 4 ft H
- 30 yard dumpster: 22 ft L x 8 ft W x 6 ft H
- 40 yard dumpster: 22 ft L x 8 ft W x 8 ft H
Dumpster sizes vary by company and availability. Some rental providers stock other container sizes as well, such as 8, 12, 15, or 25 yard bins.