United Site Services offers reliable dumpster services and can accommodate residential and commercial bulk waste disposal needs. Our 10, 20 and 30 yard open-top dumpsters are ideal for construction, demolition, recyclables and other non-hazardous solid waste from commercial, industrial and residential clients.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
At Environmental Property Management, we’re dedicated to meeting the customers’ needs, not just making a profit! We offer complete junk removal service and 15 yard dumpsters. Ideal for renovation, light construction jobs, remodeling, and more! Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
We’re the area’s only residential-friendly dumpster rental company! Bin There Dump That serves the greater Columbia area offering fast and reliable dumpster services that are ideal for residential use. With bins ranging from 4 yards to 20 yards, we have the disposal solution for your project.
Griffin Waste Services proudly serves customers in South Carolina and Georgia offering fast and reliable 10 yard dumpsters at competitive rates! We’re a local, family-owned business based in Seneca, SC. Contact our friendly team today to get a free dumpster quote.
When you call All Waste Roll Off Service, you speak directly to an owner of the company. We’re a locally owned and operated waste hauling company founded in 2005. We’ve served thousands of satisfied customers since then. We can accommodate most cleanups with our versatile 12 and 20 yard roll-off dumpsters.
C&J Enterprises provides affordable and efficient 13 yard dumpster rental. Established in the early 1990's, our company has built a reputation as being leaders in sanitation and waste management. C&J offers portable sanitation, as well. We encourage you to try the C&J difference, you won't be disappointed.
The disposal experts at Bin There Dump That are Greenville’s top choice for residential-friendly dumpster rentals. We offer several dumpster sizes to choose from. The unique Bin There Dump That dumpster system ensures a safe and secure dumpster placement and easy container loading.
BLB is a locally owned and operated demolition and junk removal service provider proudly serving the Greenville, SC area. It’s our vision to help remove the eyesores throughout our neighborhoods to provide for new growth and opportunities within the community. We ...
Rent-A-Can, Inc. offers dumpster rental and junk removal service in and around Easley, SC. We take pride in offering our customers the best service in town! We are a locally owned company with more than 40 years of industry experience. ...
Donald Dump Rentals offers convenient dumpster trailers at competitive rates. These are driveway-safe bulk waste disposal options. We provide the best customer service in the industry! Learn more and get a free dumpster quote by contacting us today.
Offering patented “Elite” roll-off dumpsters + portable restroom units, redbox+ is your locally-owned source for clean and residential-safe dumpster rental. We offer 20 and 30 yard dumpsters, both standard roll-offs and Elite roll-offs are available. Contact us to learn more and get a free quote.
Locally owned and operated in the Belton area since 1999, D&S Sanitation is your hometown waste hauling solution. We offer complete waste disposal, dumpster rental and junk removal services. Contact us today to learn more and get a free estimate.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Clemson, SC
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes