Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
SC Waste is a local, family-owned waste hauling company equipped to offer temporary roll-off service, permanent roll-offs, and commercial dumpster service. We have a variety of container sizes available to suit any size project. Contact the friendly team at SC Waste to obtain your free dumpster quote.
Pro Dumpster Rentals offers prompt and reliable waste services and demolition in and around Orangeburg, SC. We can accommodate projects small and large. Contact us today to get more details and a free quote!
Midlands Dumpster Services is a family owned and operated business servicing Columbia and surrounding areas. We are a customer focused company dedicated to achieving complete customer satisfaction and providing affordable pricing. Contact us today to receive your free dumpster quote.
At 5 Star Dumpsters, it’s our goal to achieve complete customer satisfaction. We’re a locally owned and operated dumpster provider offering 15 yard and 30 yard dumpsters that are perfect for a wide range of projects. Contact Jimmy “The Dumpsters” Dorsey today to get your free dumpster quote!
For fast and affordable dumpster rental, Midstate Dumpster Service is your local solution! We are conveniently location in Columbia and serve surrounding areas. We offer same or next-day dumpster service, and there are no hidden fees in our pricing. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental Tips for St Matthews, SC
Dumpsters for Rent
How to Save Money on Renting a Roll-off Container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal.
Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Amount of Debris That Can Fit Into Each Dumpster Size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes