Dumpster Rental in Midland, TX
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Based in Midland, DOC Disposal is a locally owned and operated roll-off container provider dedicated to fast, cost-effective dumpster rentals. We have a large inventory of 30 yard open-top dumpsters and a fleet of trucks on the ready to get your bin on-site fast. We deliver to residences, businesses, construction sites and more!
TX Dumpsters is a locally owned and operated company that offers friendly, affordable, and reliable service. We provide 10 yard to 50 yard dumpsters for any type of debris removal. Our staff will customize a dumpster size to fit your individual needs. Give us a call today!
LJ Containers was founded to help keep the Permian Basin clean! We offer fast and reliable dumpster rental and commercial service. Our disposal solutions are ideal for residential and commercial customers. Contact us today to learn more and get a free 18-yard dumpster quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
West Tex Disposal offers residential and commercial roll-off containers, ranging from 1.5 cubic yards to 40. Their dumpsters are perfect for household junk removal, construction/demolition debris, roofing debris, and more.
At Caprock Waste our ownership and crew have broad experience in waste management. We are a locally operated waste company offering side-load, front-load, and roll-off dumpsters in several sizes. Our service is efficient and our dumpsters easy to load.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes