Rent a Dumpster in Heber, UT
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Serving Provo, Utah and nearby areas, Dumpster Express LLC provides dumpster rental and junk removal services to residential and commercial customers.
The Hauling Wolff proudly serves the Utah and Salt Lake Valleys offering fast and competitively priced dumpster rentals. We carry versatile 10 and 20 yard containers ideal for a wide range of cleanups. Our team has provided reliable dumpster rental services in the area since 2013.
Bob's Remodeling Handyman & Basement DeWatering has been serving the Salt Lake City area out of Sandy, Utah since 1978. From home remodels to basement waterproofing, dumpster rentals, handyman services, and everything in between—Bob's can do it!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpster Rental Tip Hub 1
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes